Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ALIEN!

Last night, Chris and I are lying bed, getting ready to go to sleep, and Chris starts rubbing my belly like he does every night. Let's face it, it's so big, it's kinda hard NOT to rub it (like Buddha). And of course, Baby Boy is jumping and kicking and punching all around per his usual 10 pm antics... when all of a sudden, he kicks REALLY REALLY hard right where Chris' hand is! Chris jumped and was all, "WHOA!! It doesn't seem like he should be so strong as to make your belly move THAT much!" I was like, yeah, you should feel it from the inside, it's even weirder!!! Totally makes me think of the movie "Alien", with the ending where an alien is tearing its way out of Sigourney Weaver... yup, there's a super strong alien baby inside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...