Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pennsylvania Post Part 2

Our next day in Pennsylvania was spent at my dad's side of the family.  My beautiful cousin Abby graduated from high school (*GASP* can't believe she's that old!), so we had a big fun shindig.  As always, my gorgeous son stole the show:
Meeting my beautiful Aunt Terrie:
Cole LOVED his Great-Grandpap - and I think the feeling was mutual.  I had to pry Cole out of Pap's arms to feed him!
Great-Grammy Jean was as sweet as can be.  Cole is Grammy and Pap's first great-grandbaby, so it was extra-special for them to have this time together.
Cole's second cousins (or maybe first cousins once removed? I can never remember these things) Brody and Nate. 
My aunt Cal and uncle Tim:
Four generations on my Dad's side:
Oh, how I wish we lived closer to these guys!  It was sooo special watching everyone with Cole!
This was so cute!! 
The guest of honor: My gorgeous (and brilliant!) cousin Abby:
When Abby was an infant, she was the first baby I ever held - it was so cool seeing her hold Cole!
My uncle Zane:
Cole was quite at home in Great Grandpap's arms! I have to admit, I felt like quite a proud Mama showing off my beautiful son to all our family!  I can't wait to go back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...