Wednesday, June 8, 2011

do you think I spend too much time at Joann's?

My baby boy took his first steps yesterday.

And although I've had the video camera AND the SLR ready for weeks, poised in strategic positions around the house, I have nary a photo or video to be had.

Why?

Because his first steps were in the scrapbooking aisle of Joann Fabrics and Crafts.

Maybe I shop there too much...

He's taken one step by himself, but this was the first time he put three or four together and actually WENT somewhere - in this case, from the safety of my arms to his Gram's.  Our excited squeals may have caused some stares from fellow shoppers.

I'm pretty sure this qualifies me for a lifetime of free stuff from Joann's, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...