Thursday, December 1, 2011

oops

Sorry everyone.  I've had a small case of writer's block for the past couple of weeks, which is why there have been no new bloggity-blog updates.


But! All good and bad things must eventually come to an end, including writer's block!  So stay tuned for some AWESOME (ok, mildly interesting) posts to come.


In the meantime, check out some of these very cool websites:


-I see potty training on the horizon for Cole-man, and this post really helped me put my expectations into perspective.


-Looking for a fabulous time waster or need to procrastinate?  This website is for you.


-An incredibly thought-provoking blog article is here.


-And this talking dog video makes me laugh out loud every.single.time. 

Back to our regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...