Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Refreshed

I've been feeling a little off lately.  A little grumpy, a little less patient.  I know the cause - a laundry list of pregnancy symptoms that are bringing me down: severe nausea and food aversions even though I'm 25 weeks, heartburn so bad it's keeping me up all night (and as a result, no sleep), and generally being uncomfortable (and so not looking forward to the next three months, where I will continue to be even larger and more uncomfortable!).

But I've been trying to make a real effort to improve my attitude - and without a doubt, one of the best ways to do that is an afternoon outside with my boys.  A brisk walk in some perfect fresh fall weather...seeing Cole's smiling face and pure joy...and good conversation with my hubby.  Just the medicine I needed to feel refreshed and ready to tackle my third trimester.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...