Friday, May 22, 2009

Bridal Shower

Last weekend was the commencement of various wedding festivities in honor of my sister's wedding - we kicked off with a super fun bridal shower for her, with all our Klamath theater friends. It's strange to think about how long we have been friends with all of these fun people.


Mom and I made these cute favors for people for the shower. Obviously, Meg's colors are red and black. Inside we put Lindt truffles - probably one of the best things ever. And yes, I did share.




Now, I know you're thinking "what a cute pic of Meg and Chris, they look so sweet." But, this picture really describes their relationship on a much more realistic level:

Ahh, sibling love. Mom and Meg and I also got together to put the ribbons on the vases that are going to be the centerpieces for some of her tables at the reception. Here's a sneaky peek:



Aren't they gorgeous? It's going to be a super classy wedding, we can't wait. Also found my matron of honor dress last weekend, but it's being ordered, so no pictures yet. Whew! I think we're in for a busy summer (huh, what a suprise - us, busy? no way!), but definatly fun-filled!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I wish I could have been there! It looks like the bridal shower was so much fun! I love that I can name seven people in the big group photo. Sigh, I miss Klamath and the theatre gang! The center pieces are really beautiful. I can't wait to see photos of the big day. Tell Megs that I'm excited for her over here on the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks so much for posting pictures. I'm still kicking myself for forgetting my camera. And thanks again for putting the whole shower together :-) You are such a wonderful sister!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...