Friday, December 18, 2009

17 Weeks!


It's been a while since I've uploaded any belly pictures, so here we go! Still looking more fat than pregnant, but I know I'll get there! Feeling great except for lots of morning (evening) sickness still. I'm starting to get mad at all my daily and weekly pregnancy update emails - all of them are saying that nausea should be completely gone by now. HA! That's funny! I've lost six pounds in ten weeks, just from puking! And yes, if you have any suggestions about combating the sickness, I've tried it. Saltines? Yup. Sea Bands? Yup. Pear juice? Yup. Sprite? Yup. Lemon juice? Yup. Standing on my head while drinking a glass of water and saying the alphabet backwards? Yup. No, just joking about the last one. But if someone told me that it worked for morning sickness, I'd probably try it!
It's all worth it, though - especially since I felt the baby move this week! What an amazing feeling - I can't wait until Chris can feel it too!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry your tummy is still upset, but it is so exciting that you've been able to feel the little one! And I love your little belly! You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...