Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Tree Hunting

This is the fourth year we've gone to cut down our own Christmas tree - and I must say, each year just keeps getting more and more fun as Cole grows older!

Even though it was pouring down rain and we were slipping and sliding on the muddy ground, we had a blast! 
 This is the tree that Cole chose:
 "YITTLE TRWEE!  YITTLE TRWEE PEESE!"
We won't let a little rain stop us!




 

 Cole was SO thrilled that Daddy let him help with the saw!





 I'm never more impressed with my husband's and father-in-law's knot tying skills than when they are tying the tree to the top of the car :)
And when we got home, Cole helped set it up!
I feel the Christmas spirit in the air!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, just so cute!! Mason had a great time "helping" cut down the tree too! This was the first year we've had him come with and he was pretty thrilled with it all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...