Saturday, March 14, 2009

Apartment searching...

So we have begun our search for a place to live over in Medford for the next year. We are looking for something cheap, small, with laundry hookups and allows dogs. Ha! Might as well say we want to rent something on the moon!! It is not looking so promising! So far, we have found a five bedroom that rents for $2500/month (haha - but, it allows dogs!) and a studio with a SHARED bathroom. Chris says, what's a shared bathroom? I say, NO FREAKIN WAY!!! Fortunately, once he knew what it was, he was not keen on that either! I can put up with a lot, but a shared bathroom is NOT one of them!!! So, if anyone happens to know of any great places to rent in Medford that allows dogs (shared bathroom optional), please let us know!

1 comment:

  1. When I moved to NYC my apartment, (On 100th and Broadway, 6 floor walk up) had a shared bathroom. Yeah, I had to walk out to the hall, and share my bathroom with the people across from me, which were four 30 year old males, who only spoke Hebrew. Pretty scary! Oh and they tried to sell me women's underware once. GROSS! That's when I moved in with Ryan. hee hee. Shared bathroom are NO fun! Stay away, far-far away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...