Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter!

For anyone who doesn't know me really well, I am a holiday FREAK!! I LOVE holidays and especially love decorating for holidays!!! But, most of my decorating has been concentrated on Christmas, so this past year I've been working on branching out. This was my project I finished last night:

I wish I'd taken some before and after photos - I bought this wreath with all the eggs on it for a quarter at a yard sale last summer. It wasn't in good shape, it was all faded and all the eggs were a moldy yellow color. So, I got some paint and painted each egg, then added a bit of superfine glitter and a bow - perfect for Easter! I love holidays! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this wreath! It turned out soooo cute! I wish I had one! You're so talented Mandy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...