Friday, June 12, 2009

LOVE this book

I honestly think that if I were on an island, stranded, and could choose only one book to have, this might be it. I have read it a dozen times and still love it every time! I have kept an ongoing list of my all time favorite books (beginning with "Little Women" and "The Giver" from fourth grade, right on up to "Gone With the Wind" in junior high and "The Road" from just a few years ago) and this one is my most recent fav. You know those books that you are always in the mood for, the ones that somehow manage to fit your mood, no matter what your mood is? This is one of them. I packed all my other books except for this one, because this book is the perfect read for sad endings and new beginnings. Keep in mind, it is a humongous 1400 pages, but each and every page is FANTASTIC! If you haven't read it and have a few minutes (or years) to spare, read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...