Thursday, June 11, 2009

Technology + Mandy = Frustration

GRRR... okay, I know everyone is chomping at the bit for a new blog post (ha ha), but technology keeps getting in the way! First, my camera battery died - maybe it was the 4,000 photos I took at the Altamont Extravaganza! Then, couldn't find the charger... it's because I'm packing and everything's a mess. That's the excuse I'm going with, anyway. Finally found my battery charger yesterday, but now my laptop is dead and won't turn on!!! Having some issues with the charger cord or something... so, I'm using an old laptop for this post, but can't upload photos to this one! sigh. Oh, the huge problems I face. Right up there with hunger in third world countries and the Darfur situation. Anyways, new blog post with pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...