Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

We had a lovely and relaxing Thanksgiving Day.  It was so nice to relax at home, without worries about Cole's nap schedule or any other craziness!

Chris' parents joined us for our feast and we had a great time, all crowded into our (pretty big) kitchen!  Dinner was truly a group effort, which made it that much more special.

Cole even got in on the action, helping Grammy and Papa stuff the turkey:
 
 

He was thrilled, to say the least.  Kid loves being in the kitchen.

We had seriously so.much.food.   Ridiculous.  The table was groaning under the weight of it all...and it was fabulous.  I lost a few pounds at my last midwife appointment, so I was under orders to stuff myself full of Thanksgiving goodness...and I'm pretty sure Chris took that to heart as he tried to load up my plate!
 
And...sparkling cider.  Sigh.  Cole loved it, but I was missing my glass of wine... all for a good cause, though!

After our food comas wore off, we set off to some Black Friday sales and proceeded to burn all those calories off by standing...and standing...and standing in line. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...