Friday, April 10, 2009

Honor Choir!

I am so proud of our honor choir!! On Tuesday, we sang for a huge crowd of people at Peterson Elementary, and (our guest of honor), the State Superintendent of Schools! She was so impressed by our performance, she invited us to come to Portland to sing at the Convention Center! While I may not be entirely thrilled at taking a bunch of fifth and sixth graders on the six hour drive up to Portland, (I don't think they make earplugs strong enough to drown out the screaming these kids can do!) I am thrilled for our kids and sooo excited! So if you are in or around Portland on May 1st, come to the convention center and watch us kick booty!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the memories! Honor Choir was one of the best times I had back in elementary school! How wonderful it is that they get to create this memory with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your kids did so well, and that maybe I get the chance to see you for a bit out of it! Way to go, Mandy-Loo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...