Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Update!!


So, I am now 20 weeks. 20 weeks people!!!! That is halfway!!! I am halfway through my pregnancy!!!! (I don't think I had enough exclamation points in that sentence!!) The best part so far? Feeling little peanut squirming and rolling around in there - wow! It feels like teeny little muscle spasms in there. I'm still wrapping my mind over the fact that there is a PERSON inside of me... it's so alien!!


Had some pretty strange cravings yesterday - all morning, I was totally craving grape cough syrup. I know, weird, right? Don't worry, I didn't have any, but it sure sounded delish!!! Maybe I should pick up some grape popsicles today. On our way home from the doctor's office, I just HAD to have a Whopper Jr. from Burger King. Healthy and nutritious!!! And then right before bed, I really wanted some Cinnamon Toast Crunch...mmm...that one still sounds good. Yeah, ok, so I have a sweet tooth...

So it dawned on me this morning that I am halfway through this pregnancy!! HALFWAY!!! That's 50%! And holy cow, I still have a ton to do. Fortunately, the basics are covered - we've got a crib and mattress and lots of baby clothes. Still missing a couple minor details like diapers and bottles, but that's ok. We'll get there! And we've got a whole summer of yard saleing right after the baby's born. T-minus 20 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...