Sunday, January 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!!!


I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did!!! Our holiday couldn't have been better. Mom and Dad and their two dogs, Libby and Ginger, came up from SoCal for two weeks to celebrate with us - tons of eating, opening presents, eating, baking, playing with the dogs (FOUR dogs in this little house!! It was so fun!), eating, and shopping. Scott and Mary Lynn (Chris' parents) drove over from Klamath to join us for Christmas Day dinner, so we had the whole family together.

The dogs all got presents from Santa, too!

Some of my favorite gifts: A KitchenAid Mixer!!!! I've wanted one since we were married, and thanks to an awesome Black Friday deal, Mom and Dad got us one! It sure got a lot of use with all the baking and cooking we were doing! I was also thrilled and very surprised to get the Willow Tree Nativity from Scott and Mary Lynn!!! I collect nativities and this is one I've wanted for quite some time, but it was a spurlge I could never justify! Mary is always my favorite part of any nativity, and I especially love how she is holding the Baby Jesus - just how I always pictured it!


Of course, I also loved anything we received for the baby. And you can bet this baby's going to be a football fan!! Loved this onesie set for the Steelers, from my aunt, uncle, and cousins in Pennsylvania.


And of course, Mom and I had the BEST time baby shopping!!! Just a couple of the things we found...

I heart these Robeez shoes. I can never have enough. Wish they made them in my size, especially with these colors and the adorable elephants. I am a total sucker for sweaters on little boys. This one, I'm thinking might be perfect for Christmas next year! What do you think?And, a quick update on Nala's injuries:

Everything's looking great and she even got her stitches (24 of them!) out yesterday. What a trooper!

I hope everyone had as blessed a holiday as we did! Happy New Year, and here's to 2010 being the best year ever!! (I know it will be for us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...