Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Momentous Occasion

Chris has been trying for weeks to catch the baby at just the right time to feel him move. Baby boy has been kicking, somersaulting, headstanding, punching, and flipping up a storm in my belly, but it's always been at just the right time or not quite strong enough for Chris to feel. So last night we are sitting here, and Baby does a flip, so I take Chris' hand and put it right on the top of belly. We sit in silence for a minute, and I think that maybe he's gone back to sleep, when he lets out with the biggest punch/kick I've felt yet...right where Chris' hand was! It was like he was saying, "Hi Daddy!!! I'm right here!! Can you feel me?" I watched as Chris' eyes lit up and he said that he felt it! It's so amazing that this little guy is growing so strong that he can already start beating up his daddy! Chris is so proud of his son and everything is starting to feel more and more real...we're really going to be parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...