Monday, January 11, 2010

Football Sunday = Sewing Sunday!

Since yesterday was football playoffs, Chris spent the majority of the day glued to the TV, so I spent the majority of the day glued to my sewing machine!! I've been feeling such an urge to start getting things ready for Baby - I guess you can call it early nesting. So I got a couple of projects done yesterday.

Have you seen these around? They're called PeePee TeePees in the stores - you put them over a certain dangerous area when changing a little boys' diaper to protect yourself from spray. Of course, completely frivolous and not really necessary, but cute and fun!


Also whipped up another one of these burp clothes. I've got about a dozen of these, ready for any number of baby spit up accidents.


My favorite: a taggie blanket. I know that babies often like to play with tags on a blanket and I just happened to have a whole box full of adorable ribbon. The backing on this blanket is some super soft minky... maybe I should make one for me too!

Can you tell what my colors are going to be for the baby? Just a hint, you all may want to start buying stock in brown thread. I don't think I've ever gone through so much brown thread!!! :)


And my belly was just so big and cute yesterday, I had to take a picture. Getting bigger!!! I love it!!! And Baby is moving and grooving all over the place! How amazing!

2 comments:

  1. How funny are the PeePee TeePees!! I wish I were a sewer because I have a baby shower I'm going to at the end of the month and my girlfriend is expecting a little boy! What a hoot it would be. Where did you get the idea from? Perhaps I can find them in a store somewhere... hmmm... Ideas! hee hee. By the way, Blue Brown were my wedding colors, so I adore your color palette for your little jelly bean's room. Oh, and your belly is super cute too! Hugs Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for bellies! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...