Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cole and Chloe

Cole is just in LOVE with our dog Chloe.  He loves Nala too, but for some reason Chloe is just his best bud.   Just watching Chole play makes Cole laugh!  And Chloe takes every chance she gets to give Cole kisses, which of course makes him laugh hysterically!

 Cole always tries really hard to chew on Chloe - fortunately for her, she's too fast!


See what I mean?  All she did was walk by and we got a huge laughing smile! These two are going to be best friends as Cole gets older!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, these pictures are just SOOO cute together!! I love the big belly laugh and Chloe's look of "Is this okay!?"

    (Sorry I'm commenting months later, I'm cleaning out the stuff I starred in my reader to comment on. Better late than never, right?!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...