Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful

Ok, ok, I've been slacking on the Thankful posts.  But seriously, I have a good reason - two 13 hour work days leave no time for blogging.  And then two days off spent holding my baby to make up for said 13 hour work days also leaves no time for blogging.  So here's catch-up:

For Tuesday:  Today I'm thankful for snow!  Our first snow of the season is beautiful, cold and perfect.  I love all kinds of weather, but something about snow is especially exciting! I can't wait for Cole to be big enough to take sledding!

For Wednesday: I'm thankful for Chris' parents.  His mom watched Cole for us this week (at our house, so I wouldn't have to wake him up and truck him over there), and then also did three loads of laundry (even folded the laundry!!), took the garbage out, and unloaded/loaded the dishwasher.  It was A.MAZING to come home and have my chores already done so all I had to do was pay attention to Cole.  :)

For Thursday:  I'll go ahead and go with the obvious on this one: I'm thankful for our veterans.  To be honest, there's no way I could ever be that unselfish to give up my home, family and life to serve in the military - so I have the highest respect for those who do.  Thanks, Vets!

For Friday: I'm so so so thankful today to have my hubby home safe and sound.  I'm thankful he has a job, but having him gone for weeks on end while he's working is no easy task.  But it makes me doubly grateful when he's home!

What are some things you are thankful for?  I'd love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. I have been slacking too :( We've been hit by a flu bug/evil cough/energy sucking maggot/sore throat bunnies that have resulted in lots of sofa cuddles and plenty of fluids and medicine, but I am so very thankful for my parents especially--they helped us take care of the boys while we were down with the worst of our sickness! They rock my socks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...