Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful

Ok, I'm fired.  I apparently thought it would be way easier to find the time to blog about what I'm thankful for every day. 

I was so wrong.

But better late than never, right?

For Saturday:  I'm thankful for music.  I can't even count the number of times I sing to Cole to calm him down, entertain him, or just to tell him how much I love him.  Music is by far one of the most amazing parts of our lives.

For Sunday: At the risk of sounding ridiculous, I'm thankful for my pump.  Yup, I know.  My breast pump.  But without it, I wouldn't be able to feed my baby without formula - and the feeling of being able to completely nourish and sustain a whole little living human is amazing.  I LOVE that I can do that for Cole - even if it's not straight from the source.

For Monday: I'm thankful for my hubby's job.  Even if it's in Medford.  Maybe especially because it's in Medford (no, I didn't mean it like THAT!).  It's just that when Chris is gone for weeks at a time, I gain a whole new appreciation for having him home.  And Chris working super hard over there means I can be a stay at home mama to my little man here - a sacrifice that I appreciate even more now!

For Tuesday: I'm thankful for our dogs.  Nala and Chloe are such a part of our family and their snuggles and (over)excitement when they see me is just priceless...not to mention the huge smiles Cole has every time he sees Chloe!

For Wednesday: I'm thankful for my grandparents.  While we NEVER see them often enough, I think of them so frequently and love them to pieces.

For Thursday: I'm thankful for my camera.  Taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do, and a good camera makes all the difference!  I remember how much I wanted one, and Chris got it for me for our second Christmas together!  Truly one of the best gifts EVER.

For Friday: I'm thankful for friends.  Ok, sounds super corny.  But I am one of those people that can have a really hard time making friends.  I am amazed when I think of all the fantastic friendships I have in my life - I never in a million years thought I would be so blessed with so many!

Ok, there's the catch-up. PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE I will be better this coming week about posting every day! (Famous last words...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...