Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fourteen days of LOVE

Ok, since I totally slacked on my plan to have 30 Days of Thanks back in November (to be fair, my computer did die on me, which made it difficult to keep up my daily blogging), I decided to have Fourteen Days of LOVE, one post about something I adore for each day leading up to Valentine's Day.


I know, exciting, right?


So check back every day through V-Day for a tribute to what I LOVE!

Since it is February 1 (ALREADY?! where the heck did January go??!), I will start off today with how much I LOVE yard sales.  I do about 75% of our shopping at various yard sales during the summer months, and nothing compares to how it feels to get an AMAZING deal on something that is barely used! Not to mention how much incredible baby stuff there is to be purchased. 

Yard sales + me = a very happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...