Sunday, March 7, 2010

Latest Finds

I went yard saleing yesterday with my mother-in-law - as always, found some awesome stuff! And since my mind (what a change) is mostly baby-related right now, here's my baby finds:

Short overalls, still with the tags on, for a dollar!

Can't you just picture this little vest with a collared shirt and little jeans or khakis? Ohmygosh, I can't wait to dress this little man.

Not sure if he'll need this sweater in this size or not, but it was so cute and only a buck, so I got it.

And I am the BIGGEST SUCKER for shoes... and then I saw these crab ones and I about died. My sister HATES crustaceans (did I spell that right?) of any sort, especially crabs and lobsters. I can't wait to put these shoes on Baby Boy when he goes to visit his Auntie Meg! :) She's gonna just LOVE me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...