Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yellowstone Epic Vacation - Day Two

Our second day of vacation, we decided to venture into the park itself.  Yellowstone is made up of two loops to drive around (very creatively named, The Big Loop and The Small Loop).  We decided to do the Small Loop first, yet somehow managed to cram tons of incredible stops into just one day!

Our first look at a hot springs:







 The views were incredible - I couldn't tear my eyes away from the window!


Next we saw the beautiful Gibbon Falls:








I was really looking forward to seeing the Artist Paint Pots and they didn't disappoint!  Especially exciting was the beautiful view from the top of the hike:








Next we stopped at Norris Geyser Basin:



Day Two to be continued tomorrow... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what beautiful photos!!!

    I love the shots of Chris and Cole walking on the bridge. Framers for SURE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...