Thursday, May 30, 2013

Links to Love

Some amazing links I've stumbled upon the past month:

1.  If you read nothing else, please read this - a fascinating blog post about how other countries perceive America.  Incredibly interesting and eye-opening observations about our country and culture.

2.  Lately, Chris and I have been having a lot of discussions about the future of Cole's education.  Here's a concise and easy to read comparison of two of my favorite education philosophies: Montessori and Waldorf.

3. This article is making the rounds of the blogosphere.  I love the different cultural perspective of child-rearing and I especially love the "chill-out anti-helicopter parent" viewpoint. 

4.  More interesting parenting perspective and a huge reason why I like to let Cole make mistakes is here.

5.  This video (particularly the first five minutes) pretty much sums up what is wrong with our education system in America.  Concisely and accurately put, it's worth a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...