Sunday, November 17, 2013

Maternity Photos

I'm not gonna lie, this pregnancy has been Rough with a capital R. 

From the incredible morning sickness (yup... 31 weeks and I'm STILL throwing up), the horrendous heartburn, the lack of appetite for anything solid, the hip pain...and then the craziness of trying to get insurance coverage and give birth at the birth center we'd prefer...oh yeah, it's been pretty miserable.

When I was pregnant with Cole, even though I had morning sickness the whole time, I still felt relatively awesome during the pregnancy.  More energetic, more glowing...but this pregnancy?  I've felt just yucky.  Ugly, large, miserable.  My skin and hair have been dry and flaky, I've had terrible acne, and my stretch marks are pretty ridiculous.

So a few weeks ago when I was feeling pretty blue, I asked Chris if he would take a few maternity photos for me - some flattering shots to make me remember the positives of pregnancy and help me feel just a wee bit prettier in the midst of all the throwing up, heartburn, and dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get.

















Mission: accomplished.  Just looking at these photos makes me feel better.  Thanks, babe, for helping lift a hormonal pregnant lady's spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...