Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Random Pregnancy Notes


1. I've decided we should invent the Pregnancy Olympics.  Events to be included: walking up a single flight of stairs (whoever wins is the one who is less winded at the top) and rolling over in bed (because for some reason that has become similar in strenuousness to climbing Mt Everest).

2.  The other day, Cole was walking and not watching where he was going (a shocker to any of you who know him, I know...) and turned around and walked right into my belly.  You know those cartoons where "BOING" and then they bounce off?  Yup, it was exactly like that.  Hysterical.  I'm like, I know buddy, it's way bigger than I think it is too!

3. I love love love it when people touch/rub my belly.  Wait, let me clarify...my PREGNANT belly.  I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in existence.  Strangers, family, little old ladies in the grocery store...it's all cool with me.  Now, once the baby comes out, I'm not a fan of ANYONE touching without first lathering up with Germ-X...so I must be getting it all out now.

4. My belly jiggles when I laugh.  Serious jiggling.  The quote from "The Night Before Christmas" always goes through my head: "He had a broad face and a little round belly  That shook when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly."  Yup, that's me.  A bowlful of jelly belly.

5. I may be waddling, but at least (THANK HEAVEN) my shoes all still fit.  At this point when I was pregnant with Cole my feet were so ridiculously swollen I could not even wear flip-flops.  It was insane.  So I'm taking advantage as long as possible by wearing all my cute flats and wedges, despite the not so cute waddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...