Monday, September 15, 2014

All About Chase

Chase is learning and growing and changing so quickly these days, I want to be sure to document everything I can, because I know just how easy it is to forget all those little details!
 
 
 


Right now, Chase LOVES:

-Baths.  He'll kick and squeal and splash - it's pretty much adorable.

 
 


-Eating.  Baby boy loves his food.  Just as long as he doesn't have to wait too long for it.  And as long as I give him the spoon to munch on as much as possible.

 
-ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING, with his big brother.  Such a case of hero-worship with these two. 
 
 
 

-Music.  Chase quiets down almost immediately when I start to sing.  He especially likes lullabies and hymns, but musicals seem to do the trick as well.

 
 
 
 
 Fascinated during a family jam session:
 
 
 
 
 
We sure love this littlest man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...