Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bits and Pieces


"MOM, I REALLY REALLY LIKE CHASE.  THANK YOU FOR HAVING HIM!"

Every night, I ask Cole what his favorite part of the day was and what his saddest part of his day was.  One night, after we moved Chase's car seat to the middle, right next to Cole's seat to make room in the car for some chairs, Cole told me his favorite part of the day was having Chase in his seat right next to him.  And I believe it - those two did not stop laughing and giggling the entire way home!

 
"BUT MOM, YOU DIDN'T REALLY LOOK, YOU JUST GLANCED.  JUST GLANCED OUT OF THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE.  I WANT YOU TO LOOK."

One of our little neighbor girls (she's around Cole's age) was riding her bike and fell off.  Cole ran to her and asked her if she was ok.  "Yeah, I'm ok." she said.  "Do you need a kiss on your owie?" Cole asked.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...