Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On this day...

Dear Cole,

On this day one year ago, I found out my life would change forever.

I found out that we were expecting you, my darling son.

Words can never describe how I felt that day when I saw those two pink lines.  I was overjoyed.  I was nervous.

If I had know that day what was ahead, I'm not sure I could have handled the excitement.

I liked to think that I was prepared to be a mama.  But I wasn't prepared for just how much my love for you, my overwhelming love for you would change me.

I am a better person because of you. 

You bring me such happiness and joy, some days I feel like I could explode. 

Thank you for being our son.  Your Daddy and I will love you until the stars fall from the sky.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...