Friday, September 17, 2010

Tulelake Fair

Last weekend we went to the Tulelake Parade and Fair.  It was Cole's first parade and he was so excited:
But he woke up when the fire trucks came through:
Isn't that the most perfect profile you ever saw?
Look, they match!
We had lots of yummy greasy fair food, including an elephant ear that was bigger than Cole.  He was eyeing it...but don't worry, I didn't give him any! 
We checked out all the exhibits, but in true Cole form he was most interested in Chris' soda bottle we had in the stroller cup holder.  I'm pretty sure red is his favorite color, he loves to stare at anything red.
He even got to go on his first pony ride!
As we were leaving, we met up with Chris' cousin to get a picture with almost all the grandkids... look, they're all boys!  I think I need to have a girl next so we can get some pink going on with all these boys!
I love being a part of all of Cole's first experiences.  Even if he is more interested in a Coke bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Did you guys see the Dock Dogs?! Those pups were entertaining :D

    And Cole's sweet little smile...oh my gosh! He melts my heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...