Friday, April 13, 2012

Froggy

Cole is my little animal lover.  His favorite books always seem to be the ones that have animals as featured characters.  And he KNOWS his animals - seriously, if I ask him to point to the wallaby, he POINTS to it!  Heck, I don't even know what a wallaby is, but my 22 month old does.

So when Cole gets a chance to see in real life one of his beloved animals, it is a highlight - and this weekend he saw a real live frog during a walk with Grammy and Papa!




He was so excited, he kept saying, "WIBBIT! WIBBIT!" the whole way home!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, too cute! Mason gets super excited when we see "Tweet tweets" out on our walks.

    It's so cool what they find so interesting. It makes you take a step back and really pay attention to the world around us, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...