Some adorable things Cole's been up to lately:
1. He recently learned how to say and sign "I love you"! SO adorable:
2. He continues to be obsessed with plaid. At least five times a day he will request to wear his "PLAID SHOES MAMA! PLAID SHOES PEESE!", which are very unfortunately too small.
3. He likes all his food cold. ALL of it. He requests an ice cube in his oatmeal in the morning so it will be cold (bleh!). One of his favorites? Cold spaghetti with meatballs. ::shiver:: so disgusting!
4. He is incredibly observant of his surroundings. While we're driving, he'll point out the Children's Museum (which we never, EVER drive by and haven't been to since beginning of August!) and other rarely visited places...and, um, some more frequently visited places like Dutch Bros ("MAMA COFFEE! MAMA COFFEE!")
5. He adores his daddy more than anything. And to be honest, I can't blame him - they seriously have SO MUCH fun together! He still requests every day to "HANG DADDY! PLAY WIF DADDY!"