Thursday, April 10, 2014

Conversations with Cole

Cole: MAMA, WHEN CHASE IS A YITTLE BIT BIGGER, WE CAN SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM!!!!

Me: Oh, you would like that? To share a room with Chase?

Cole: YEAH! WE CAN HAVE BUNK BEDS AND I'LL READ STORIES TO BABY CHASE! I WISH WE COULD HAVE THREE IN OUR ROOM!

Me: Three?! That's a lot of kids in one room.  And we only have two kids in our family right now.

Cole: YES WE NEED ONE MORE. A GIRL. OR MAYBE A BOY. IF WE HAVE A GIRL I WILL NAME HER... AIRPLANE!

Me: That's interesting.  I like the name Isabella.

Cole: UMBRELLA?

Me: .... (trying hard not to laugh)


The part of Cole talking that totally makes up for all the loud random babbling noises and interrupting and talking when I'm on the phone and the endless "why" questions is when his talking ends up with conversations like this.  I love love love hearing what is going on in his little mind, his thoughts and opinions. He's just such a PERSON, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...