Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quotes from Cole

A few absolutely adorable and hysterical things Cole has said lately:

1.  Cole: "THERE'S THE MOON IN THE SKY, MOM! I SEE THE MOON!"
     Chris: "What are some other things up in the sky, Cole?"
     Cole: "THE ATMOSPHERE IS IN THE SKY."
     Chris: "...um, yes, yes it is..." (then to me): "I was expecting something more along the lines of clouds or sun, but ok?!"

2.  As he was "helping" me go through a large tub of baby clothes for Chase:
     "MAMA! I'M RIFFLING THROUGH THE CLOTHES!" And he totally was.  I'm actually not sure how he knew that word - correct pronunciation and use, too!

3.   Me: Cole, please be quiet when you are upstairs.  Chase is sleeping.
      Cole: (Shouting as loud as humanely possible while right outside Chase's door) OK MAMA! I WILL! I WILL BE QUIET SO CHASE CAN SLEEP!
     Me: ::face palm::

4.    Cole, while we're in the car driving: MOM, WHAT'S DOWN?
        Me: Like up and down?
        Cole: NO, I'M TALKING ABOUT LIKE SOFT DOWN.  LIKE IN THE BOOK WITH THE TOMTEN WHO TAKES THE EGGS? HER BABIES 'FLUFFED THEIR SOFT DOWN'?"
        Me: Ohh, I see.  Well, down is like a kind of very soft and short feather. 
        Cole: OH. OK.

5.   While perusing the amazing home décor section of Target, I spied an ampersand (the & symbol) and picked it up to examine it.
      Cole: "THAT'S AN AMPERSAND, MAMA!  DO THEY HAVE AN EXCLAMATION POINT? THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE!"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...