Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Continuing Love Affair

I LOVE LOVE LOVED using our Gro-Via cloth diapers. They were hands-down my favorite purchase for Cole - and the most used!

For Round 2 with Chase I think I might be in love even more.  We had Chase in disposables for about the first six weeks (survival mode, you know?), then switched to the cloth ones.  However, we always use a disposable diaper when traveling and at nighttime.  So when we made our first trek to Costco to buy a box of disposable diapers at forty bucks a pop, I was doubly glad we use cloth.

Since I loved my Gro-Vias so much, I thought I'd try my hand at some reusable wipes too.  And I have to say - I love them too! I simply cut up some old, soft flannel receiving blankets, zig-zag stitched two together, and I had lovely, soft, and super thick wipes. 

 
 
 


I keep a little spray bottle next to the wipes container and spritz each as I need it (Cole especially loves this job).  No extra work, since I'm washing and line drying diapers anyway, and I can't believe how much better cloth wipes work versus the disposable ones!

Anyone have any other cloth diapers you like to use?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...