Tuesday, July 29, 2014

On the Horizon

Changes.

More changes are on the horizon.

I feel a little bit as though this is the last curve of the racetrack, before we hit the ground running with Cole in school.

He'll be starting preschool this fall, and I have to admit I'm equal parts super duper ready and excited...and also incredibly sad about this rite of passage that means my little boy is growing up and away from me.

I'll miss him, you know?  And preschool's only three mornings a week, but the next year is kindergarten, and then first grade...before I know it, I'll be planning a high school graduation party.

But you know what?  I am truly so excited for him.  He's going to LOVE school.  He's going to have a blast playing with new friends.  His confidence is going to grow, his learning is going to take off, and I can't wait to be a part of that. 

I can't wait to share our fantastic, amazing, smart, kind, and generous son with the rest of the world.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...