Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We had a jam-packed day full of parties, friends, food, and CANDY!

Our adorable (if I do say so myself) Wizard of Oz family:
 
 I was too busy to get many photos, but Chris snagged a few of Nina and Frank from the Roaring Twenties:
 With the photographer, the ninja, and the silly alien:
 Chase was super unimpressed, as it was past his bedtime.  If there's one thing that my kids do not do well, it's being tired. So, Chase spent the duration of our Halloween party sleeping in his crib while we partied it up downstairs.  Don't worry, it'll give him something to tell his therapist about when he's older.
 Game of Thrones, Jacobs style! Jon Snow, his direwolf Ghost, Daenerys Targaryen, and a little dragon.  My inner nerd is absolutely freaking out over these awesome costumes!
 
 I missed getting photos of the Bralys (king, queen, and princess!) and the Connellys (Flintstones, meet the Flintstones!) but they were all equally awesome.  We sure know how to do costumes around here!
now, what are we going to do next year...??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...