Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Baby,

Dear Baby,

I love you so much already! I am so excited to meet you - I know you are going to be the most beautiful baby in the world. I've been working for four years to get you the best of everything - crib, sheets, clothes, you name it. So, I have just one teeny little favor to ask of you. Could you please stop making me throw up? I know morning sickness is one sign of higher IQ later in life, but it's really making me miserable. And, we're out of our first trimester - isn't that when things are supposed to start clearning up? I'm just sayin', I think you'd get a bit more nutrition if you'd stop the whole puking thing. Thanks. Just something to consider.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. What kind of prenatals are you taking? The grocery store brands literally make me yak. You could try the ones from Trader Joes, Whole Foods or Sunflower Market (or whatever natural food stores you have there.) You could try ginger capsules.

    I totally feel your pain. I upchucked for 21 weeks with Oliver. NOT FUN!

    So sorry hon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...