Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Honey, We're Having a... Prune?


So I found this awesome website that shows the size of the baby compared to various fruits and vegetables. For ten weeks, it's a prune. A PRUNE, people. You'd think they could come up with something slightly cuter than a stinkin' prune. Good thing I'm on week eleven - now it's a lime! It's still so mind blowing that there is a little lime-sized person inside of me...WOW.


Last night I was getting undressed for bed and caught sight of my belly in the mirror...can we say HOLY COW???? I'm already looking PREGNANT and I'm not done with my first trimester! I'm reading people's blogs about how some skinny little pregnant ladies are 20 weeks and still able to use just a rubber band to fasten their pants! Hell-o?! I've been in those awesome stretchy waist pants now for a month! This may not bode well for the next six months... At the very least, I've had an ultrasound and I can stop worrying that I've got twins in there! Yup, only one baby... whew!

In other baby news, I broke down and did it. What, you ask? This:

Yup, a gender predictor pee test. Not real sure how it works, but it's something like crazy 89% accurate! Don't worry, I'm not going to go paint the nursery or anything (it actually has a warning label on the box not to paint the nursery and they are not responsible for inaccurate results!), but I thought it might be fun. I think it's a girl. Chris thinks it's a boy. Well, as my mom says, one of us right! :) (we hope...that might be a little awkward...).

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear what the test says you're having, and then finding out whether or not it's accurate! And I hope you know that no matter how big or how old this little guy gets, I'm always going to call him/her "peanut". That's just how I roll :) Anyway, I hope you're feeling better! Talk to you soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...