Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Year-End!

I don't know about any of you, but we have a family calendar that hangs on the wall.  My life seriously revolves around this calendar.  EVERYTHING I would EVER need to remember is on the calendar.  If it somehow disappeared, I think I would probably find myself unable to function.

Anyway, one of my favorite year-end things to do is to look at the past year's calendar and remember each little written event. 

Like the ultrasound appointment when we discovered it was Cole kicking around in there:

Or the crazy month of April with baby showers, birthing classes, and other baby preparations galore:

And of course, Cole's due date:
And when Cole actually decided to finally come out:

And Chris' college graduation:

What a year! I love thinking back to our expectations and hopes for the new year - how so many things did not turn out quite as planned, but ended up so much better!

I cannot wait to see what fantastic things happen in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...