Tuesday, December 14, 2010

thinking ahead...

As excited as I am for Cole's first Christmas, it makes me even more excited to think about how much fun it's going to be a few years down the road, when he's old enough to be excited too!  I just can't wait to buy him some of these awesome gifts:
 I absolutely adore this rocking elephant.  How cute is it?!  I can just picture my little mover-and-shaker man rocking away on it - and I love that it's plush so vigorous rocking won't be quite as dangerous.
These balance bikes look like a ton of fun!

I have a small obsession with child-sized furniture - especially black leather recliners. 

This trike is heirloom quality - I love to imagine Cole pedalling away on it!

And I have a confession to make...I truly wish they made these pedal cars in MY size - but I would be torn between the fire engine and the pink cadillac.  I think the deciding factor is the bell on the fire engine - any excuse to make extra noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...