Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear Baby,

Dear Cole,

In the past week, you have outgrown your carseat, your bathtub, half of your clothes, and went up a size on your diapers.

It's just a wee bit too much growing for your poor mama to handle.  You see, usually I can bury my head in the sand and pretend you aren't growing.  I can imagine that you'll stay my sweet, tiny little baby mister forever.  But then you go and throw it all my face, like you're saying, "I'M GETTING BIGGER!!!  I'M GROWING UP AND I'LL BE THIRTY BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!"

Well, maybe not thirty.  Maybe just one.  Because, we all know THAT huge milestone is sneaking up too. 

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, please stop growing.  Thanks very much.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...