Monday, March 7, 2011

A Morning in the Life of Cole...or, an excuse to post a lot of adorable pictures

First, he wakes up - my little morning baby is all smiles in the morning!
 Then, he helps Mama with her chores - like laundry!
Of course, he's EXTREMELY helpful:


Then Cole has uninterrupted-play-on-the-floor-time, which usually includes a LOT of crawling around:






 Then breakfast:
 Breakfast may or may not have included some munching on our toes:


 Then more play time, this time with his new crinkly toy Mama made him:


 And of course, Nala wants to join in the fun! With slobbery doggy kisses!
 Then nap time.  Oh, I'm sorry, did I say "nap time?"  I meant play-in-the-crib-because-Cole-hates-to-sleep-time.
 He does usually eventually fall asleep:
 And when he wakes up (in all his rosy-cheeked adorableness!), he enjoys a good book or ten:


 And some more crawling time:
And out to take the dogs for a walk:
He may or may not fall asleep:

 Then if Mama hasn't had the chance to shower yet, Cole hangs out in his Johnny-Jump-Up (even though his face looks really distressed here, he wasn't miserable, I promise!)
 And, out for a few errands (I know, he looks super excited, huh?).
And I love it when people hear I'm a stay-at-home-mom and ask, "So what do you DO all day?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...