Saturday, March 19, 2011

Offical De-Lurking Day...or, Come Say Hello!

What?


Today is March 19?


MY BIRTHDAY?!!

(We're not going to discuss how old I am, thankyouverymuch.  Let's just say I'm still in my twenties, thank goodness!)

So in honor of my birthday, there will be no post today.  Instead, I would like to declare an official DE-LURKING DAY!!

That's right.  I'm talking to you.  The person who comes to check out my pearls of wisdom (or actually my ADORABLE son).  The one who reads but isn't sure if he/she should comment. I know I do it - I think, "Umm, would this person think I'm a total wackjob for reading their blog when I don't even know them?"

YOU GUYS!  I have a public blog!  I heart comments!  I love to know that someone actually READS all the drivel I type all the time! 

So come say hello.  Leave me a comment about anything you want.  Become a public follower. 

We'll probably end up life-long best friends if you do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...