Monday, May 2, 2011

11 months

Dear Cole,

There's absolutely NO FREAKING WAY you are eleven months old today.  Because that means that next month, in exactly ONE MONTH'S TIME you will be a year old.

It is not allowed.

How did it happen?  How did my sweet teeny little newborn turn into an almost one year old?

(excuse me while I wipe my tears away)

At eleven months, you are hysterical.  You make me laugh so hard I almost pee sometimes.  Like all of a sudden last week you started doing this weird adorable scrunch-up-your-entire-face-when-you-smile (including squinting your eyes completely shut!) deal and it is HILARIOUS!!!!  I'm going to try to get it on video to show your future dates.

You also are growing.  You are a huge eater (especially cheese!) and hardly ever turn your nose up to anything.  You prefer to feed yourself, which thrills the dogs since they scramble to gobble up every bit of food you drop (which is a lot).  I love watching you eat, because every time you get food in your mouth but a little doesn't quite make it, you use the back of your hand to push it in. It's adorable.  You love anything electronic - the power windows in the car, my cellphone, the CD player in your bedroom.  You are starting to wave, which is pretty much the CUTEST THING EVER.  You like to pat things to show your approval or love (you pat your highchair tray when I put you in it for mealtimes, but you also love to pat my chest when I'm holding you.  Hopefully you love me more than you love your highchair tray...).  You can make HUGE messes in no time flat (I tell your daddy you take after him) and you still just adore the dogs. 

You charm everyone who meets you, my darling boy, with that light-up-the-world smile of yours.  I just can't wait to see what comes next!

Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...