Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In a few years...

Ya'll know how big I am on purchasing fewer toys that are quality, rather than a whole lot of plastic icky cheap toys for Cole.  I prefer wooden over plastic any day!

Here are some things I can't wait to buy for Cole when he's a bit older:

Actually, I am convinced that Chris promised me he'd make Cole a picnic table like this one - Chris is not really remembering this promise, so I guess we'll just have to see if I can convince him to build it in a few years! 

These ones are all from Ikea:

A perfect little play kitchen.

A tool bench just like Daddy's!

This sweet little wooden slide doesn't even need a caption - it's adorableness stands all on its own!  Can you picture my little mister climbing up this ladder and sliding down?  I think he'd love it!




1 comment:

  1. Cute finds! I can't wait for play kitchens and slides and fun kiddo stuff! I'd love it if you linked up to my blog! Thank you a bagillion times over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...