Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthing Class

Ah, the infamous birthing class! Chris and I are officially "graduated" from birthing class and are now allowed to give birth! Seriously, though... as a self-proclaimed "baby and birthing expert" I went into the class with hugely low expectations about just how much I would learn. But, we were both pleasantly surprised at how informative and - dare I say it - FUN the class was! We had a wonderful nurse teaching the class, with a hysterical sense of humor, and we both left feeling confident (I think) in our ability to give birth. Ok, MY ability to give birth and Chris' ability to coach me through it! As long as I don't have to a C-section (I think I almost passed out when we were watching that video!), we are ready for takeoff, people! Next up: meeting with our doula to prepare a birth plan later on this week! There's no turning back now, this baby's coming out one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...