Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Some of my most cherished memories growing up is the rare holidays when my whole family was able to get together.  You see, my extended family all lived in the Northeast, while we lived in Arizona, Wisconsin, or Oregon. 

But there were a few holidays when my parents would drive hours upon to hours to take us to celebrate with the rest of the fam.  And before we sat at the table for those holiday meals, we would all take hands and instead of praying, sing the Doxology.
I loved the sound of my sweet Grammy starting us off singing, and then my whole huge family joining in.

So today, I sang it to Cole when he woke up this morning.  I think he liked it just as much as I always did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...