Saturday, December 31, 2011

Park

As per annual tradition, we brought Cole to the park near my parents' house again this year.  Last year, my little mister was so teeny tiny!  And then this year...  well, let's just say I had a few tears in my eyes watching him play and remembering our last visit.

 Going up the stairs ALL BY HIMSELF!
 Going down the slide ALL BY HIMSELF!

 Going up the slide ALL BY HIMSELF! (are you sensing a theme here?)

 PS.  I know, I know, it's against the great unwritten Park Rule Book to let kids go up the slide instead of down.  If I had a dollar for every time I shouted that during playground duty, I'd be a millionaire.  But just look at the smile...I couldn't tell him no! :)
 When Cole is concentrating really hard, he sucks in his upper lip:

 "No, no, Daddy, I don't need help. I got this!"


 And for one last tear... this was last year at the park:
 And this year!
I can hardly believe it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...